To download the latest version of this addon:
v0.9 work with python 3.3 and need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
v0.95 work with python 3.4 and need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
v1.0 work with python 3.5 and need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015
Windows ( need Microsoft Windows Visual Studio 2012 Redistributable ):
Thanks to a user to compile this osx 64bit version for me!
NOTE: Cannot compile OSX version myself after many attempt to install a osx virtual machine. Source of the code available here for thoses want compile it : https://github.com/Pyroevil/CubeSurfer
Install this addon is really simple and is installed like any addon:
- Download the zip file in a temporary folder.
- Open Blender and go in File , User Preferences … and Addons tab
- Click on “install from file…” button in the bottom of this panel
- Browse where you previously save the zip file and select it.
- Push button “install from file…”
- Now in the addons tab you can find ” Object: Molecular script” and check it to activate.
- Click “save user settings” if you want it be loaded every time you open Blender.
After this steps , if you create a particles systems on an object , you see in the bottom of the particles tab this new panel.
- Go in “[your blender installation folder]\2.6x\scripts\addons”
- Unzip the folder “molecular” here
- now you have “[your blender installation folder]\2.66\scripts\addons\molecular\” folder with “_init_.py” and “molecular.so or molecular.pyd” in it.
- If you run Blender , you can see “molecular script” in the Addons tabs like description below at step 6 and 7.
Beta rough documentation available here to startup.