To download the latest version of this addon:
v1.01 work with python 3.3 and need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
v1.02 work with python 3.4 and need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
v1.03 work with python 3.5 and need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015
Windows ( need Microsoft Windows Visual Studio 2012 Redistributable ):
Mac OSX (get many troubles with multithreaded without finding why , put cpu numbers to 1 if you get crashs ):
Thanks to Grégory DELPU for compiling the OSX version.
Samples blend files:
You can find the documentation here. ( 1.0.1 features now up-to-date !!!)
Install this addon is really simple and is installed like any addon:
- Download the zip file from here in a temporary folder.
- Open Blender and go in File , User Preferences … and Addons tab
- Click on “install from file…” button in the bottom of this panel
- Browse where you previously save the zip file and select it.
- Push button “install from file…”
- Now in the addons tab you can find ” Object: Molecular script” and check it to activate.
- Click “save user settings” if you want it be loaded every time you open Blender.
After this steps , if you create a particles systems on an object , you see in the bottom of the particles tab this new panel.
- Go in “[your blender installation folder]\2.6x\scripts\addons”
- Unzip the folder “molecular” here
- now you have “[your blender installation folder]\2.66\scripts\addons\molecular\” folder with “_init_.py” and “molecular.so or molecular.pyd” in it.
- If you run Blender , you can see “molecular script” in the Addons tabs like description below at step 6 and 7.
Documentation about how to install and use the addon available here!